Photobucket

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Steven's first Opinion Blog

So I figured I should actually put a blog up that actually has some of my views and opinions. First I would like to address Jesse. There are lots of Jesse bashers out there and I have been one of them from time to time. I really think Jesse has made some mistakes in responding to questions and interviews and I think it is giving him a bad rap. Everyone makes mistakes and does things in the house that others don't understand or agree with. I think this is for sure the case with Jesse and I think he seems to get offended too quickly when asked about these times or situations. I hope that everyone will cut him some slack and let him try to his best to wade through this new found love/hate relationship with the BB Fans. Hopefully over time he will be able to look at himself with an open mind and be able to actually laugh at himself. If we can't laugh at ourselves then who can we laugh at? Jesse if you read this please know that I am here to support you and hopefully you will take this as advice and not critisism.

Get it all here

0 comments: