Photobucket

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Parker's thoughts on BB10 Houseguests...


wow, i didn't realize how many people cared about my blogs. i've been getting hella messages about when i was going to post my next one and where the hell have i been. it's been forever and a day since i've written a blog. sorry folks, i needed a well deserved break from myspace. had to get focused. i'm still not fully back, but i felt it was necessary to write a blog today.

soooooo anywho, first, i hope all is well with you and i hope you guys are enjoying the new season of big brother 10. this is the first season ever that i have watched. hell, i still have yet to see the rest of my season. but anyways, it's cool to watch more people go through the same thing that i went through. since i don't have tv, these houseguests have kept me entertained on the live 24/7 feeds. (bb alum gets them for free.) so it's like a 24/7 marathon in my apartment.

Read more

0 comments: