Photobucket

Friday, August 15, 2008

BB10: When Did It Become The Funniest Show On TV?


To: Allison Grodner, exec producer of "Big Brother"
From: Alan Carter, cbs2.com web producer, "BB" fan
Re: This season
Date: Aug. 15, 2008

Dear Allison Grodner,

I've given up, finally, looking for a twist this season. Even though you said there wasn't one, I thought that would be the twist...you know, make everyone think there wasn't a twist but there would be a twist. And that would be the twist! Twisted!

With Libra -- my odds on favorite to win this season being voted out last night by a score of 6-0 -- I'm thinking who now has a shot of winning? (And Libra, on the strength of your speech on why your houseguests should keep you, I gotta be honest, I wanted to vote you out, too! Awful, rambling!)

Read it all

0 comments: