Photobucket

Friday, August 15, 2008

Interviews w/ Libra, from 'Big Brother 10'

Exclusive Interview: Libra, from 'Big Brother 10'

Even though the evicted Big Brother houseguests will, from here on out, be sent to the peculiar limbo of sequester, we will continue to interview them. It's the internet, folks – it is magic. These interviews are of the e-mail variety. Prior to last night's eviction episode on Big Brother, I sent in some questions to whoever would end up being the evicted houseguest. Libra ended up being the one to pack her bags and leave the house. Below you will find the full email interview. Keep in mind that these are Libra's unedited answers.

Read more


Interview With Libra from Big Brother 10

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: Have you ever watched prior seasons of Big Brother and if so which player was most memorable?

A. Yes, I have watched all of the prior seasons and I love Janelle and Will. I consider them the most memorable players from past seasons.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: What got you interesting in applying for season 10 and did you know what you were really getting into?

A. I applied to season 10 on a whim. I thought that it would be something fun to do and an experience of a lifetime. I absolutely had no

idea of what I was getting myself into... there are times that you definitely forget that you are on television.

Continue reading


Interview with Libra

MF: You didn't even seem to try to stay in the game this week. Why not?

LIBRA: When you know that you are on the block and are going to be evicted it sometimes goes without being said. I could tell by the demeanor of the other house guest by the way that they interacted with me that they felt as though I was the bigger threat.

MF: Why didn't you really campaign against Keesha?

Get the rest here


'Big Brother': Libra's Exit Interview

Well, after I couldn't get a word in edgewise and Big Brother's Jessie wouldn't shut up last week, I guess I was just asking for an interviewee this week who barely said a word. I apologize for the sparseness and hopefully the evicted houseguest next will be back on form.

Continue


Q&A: 'Big Brother' evictee Libra: Jerry is a dirty old man!

Having been unanimously evicted last night, Libra Thompson is the first tenant of the Big Brother jury house! Since her job now is to figure who should win the $500,000, we can’t ask her about things she hasn’t seen or heard while playing the game -- like who Renny, the new head of household, will put up for nomination on Sunday, or whether April is better looking than Keesha (seriously, like there’s even a question). But we can ask her about going to Hawaii, her thoughts about Jerry, and whether April was right to think she sucks at veto competitions.

Check it out

0 comments: