Photobucket

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Crazy James Blog Post

Help Crazy James Move to Paris

Sorry I haven't been jamming alot more Vlog's I have just been in busy mode trying to get some things lined up. I have also been kinda bummed after the whole CBS thing and thinking I was going on and than not going on. Oh well this is life. I also wanted to thank the people that had reached out and aksed if they could help me with anything before leaving. In all honesty I do need your guy's help. I would love if you guys could throw me a dollar or two to help me move to paris. Shits really wacky and I would love to be able to move smoothly and also be able to provide you guys with provocative stories and wacky vlog from france. Gotta love those hairy kids over there.

My Paypal account is helpcrazyjamesmovetoparis@gmail.com. Anything helps and I would fucking give you the shirt of my back in return.

THANK YOU GUYS SO FUCKING MUCH!


In Response to My Help me move post....

For those of who don't already know I have multiple jobs. Here how about this, I work at Bar 107, I am working managing a new night at Aqua Lounge in Beverly Hills, tied in with 98.7 here in Los Angeles. I answer random phone calls from 14yr old girls laughing or the withheld numbers that hang up at 3am, nope don't really know them but I take the time to talk. Sometimes it gets creepy quick but for the most part talking to you guys rocks.

So to get to my bulletin I posted, I had recently been getting emails from people asking how they could help on my adventure, (NOT A FUCKING VACATION). I am sorry if you think completely getting rid of everything you have and moving to another foreign country to rehab your body so you can get back on your bicycle. Not rehab in the sense like hey James no more beer but rehab in the sense I snapped my fucking wrist from my arm and it is slow healing. I understand many have wrote saying "We Just gave you 25,000". Meaning you clicked on a button from the comfort of your home. Great I feel honored. I would feel more honored if you took that same effort and the one or multiple clicks it took for me to win 25,000 and fucking travel.

LOTS more here

0 comments: