Photobucket

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Some more of Steven's opinions, if you are interested

Alright, the first opinions I had were such a success that I figured I would try again....

First off I would like to talk about the rodeo from this past weekend. It was truley an amazing experience. I have always been such a huge fan of Gay Rodeo, mostly because of the volunteers, staff, contestants and spectators, basically everyone there! I always leave a rodeo wishing the weekend could be longer. I urge everyone that reads my blog or visits my site, gay or straight, to please read up on gay rodeo and attend one near you, I plug this site all the time, but please do visit it www.igra.com. Thanks to every single person that worked so hard to make the Best Buck in the Bay a Huge Success!

Read it all here

0 comments: