Photobucket

Monday, August 18, 2008

Salon Lorenza: Funny Stuff

Dan asks Renny if she is a morning person and she asks what's that supposed to mean. He says he just wants to know if she does her best work in the morning. She tells him that he's aggravating.

Dan says his hair is his pride and joy then asks if he can prayer first? Again Renny tells him hes aggravating. He wants to talk about what they're going to do with his hair but Renny says just trust me, I'm the hairdresser, I don't have to explain to you what I'm doing.


Dan prays: Lord give Renny steady hands and creativity to do what is right. We pray for Renny, oh Lord, that she do her best work like she always has in the past. I'm thankful for Renny and her ability to cut my hair. We thank you God for blessing her with these abilities, that she's able to share them with the world and the Big Bother houseguests. I also pray for strength for myself that I'm able to trust in Renny. And although she is a funny individual, it's not a time for her to be funny. This is very serious. Bless her with a steady hand and a clear mind to cut my hair with justice, truth and guidance. God please let Renny be an inspiration to other hairdressers across the country that they too can be trusted with new clientele who may be afraid to take a huge leap of faith in the arms of a former football team dancer who at times can be aggravated with her client that she hold scissors close to his neck and jugular vein. Thank you lord for Renny's patience with me.

Renny interrupts and says, If you don't shut up I'm going to scalp the crap out of you. But of course he continues.


And the final blessing, I pray for everlasting life in the eternal Kingdom known as Heaven. Amen.

And Lord let there be one final prayer, that of all the years of Renny's hair salon styling, let this be her finest hour. Amen.

Dan asks how much are we taking off? Renny says how much I want. Dan says I have a question for you Renny. Am I your favorite client of your entire hot hairstyling career? She says No. He says he will be after this haircut.

0 comments: