Photobucket

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Head of Household #6: Renny


Dear Fans,

This is Renny, hopefully one of your favorite Big Brother Housequest! I am so excited about sharing some of my thoughts with you. First, I would like to thank everyone that tunes in for every episode, especially all my fans and enjoys our antics in the house. Secondly, I want to thank my beautiful husband Patrick, my daughter Paris and my son Patrick Ruben, aka "Sparky". Loving shout out to my son - in-law Benson! They have always been there for me and supported me throughout my life. I love you always and forever. This experience has been like no other I have ever experienced. I know first hand how difficult it is living with this many people. It can be sheer chaos! All these houseguest have different personalities, and it's like trying to maneuver through a minefield. Every day you wake up knowing most of everyone schemed the entire day to try and get you out, so they can win the half a million dollars. I have already been told people would not take me to the end because I am well liked by many of the houseguest. If that is the case, I hope my fans consider me for America's favorite.

Read more here.

0 comments: