Photobucket

Thursday, August 21, 2008

EvelDick's Blog

Why I haven’t been too accessible lately. Here’s the scoop boys and girls....

Where in the hell do I start???

The big news is that I have been shooting a pilot for my own show for the last few days and we finish up today before the Real Player show. But the TV show is drawing a lot of interest from a couple networks already and it isn't even being shopped yet. It is a great concept and fits me like a wet fart..... it's perfect for me. It doesn't restrain me or who I am and just lets me do my thing. This is the best idea for a show I have heard since Big Brother 8 has ended and all the ideas have come flying at me. So, I am really excited and have a really positive feeling that the show will be picked up for the fall. But we will all find that out soon enough now won't we?

I never went on the show expecting in my wildest dreams anything that my life has become since the show, to have happened because of the show. I mean, there is no history of this from that show or any other. I never got involved with the show for face time on TV, I could have given a shit... it was about the game, but mostly the money to me. Robyn, the casting director for the show would ask me each of the three years I was in the finals for the show... What will you do if Big Brother makes you famous?

Get it all here

0 comments: