Photobucket

Friday, August 22, 2008

Big Brother w/ Marcellas: Grand Pappy Says Do as I Say Not as I Do!

By Marcellas Reynolds | Article Date: 8/21/2008 11:30 AM
I'm tired. This season is tuckering me out. Truth be told it's not the season, just the House Guests. I'm sad Libra is gone. I didn't realize I would miss her until I saw her on the sofa with Julie Chen. Class. Humor. Style (loved the big flower ring she was wearing). This is the Libra that could have ran the game. That could that could have won Big Brother 10. And now I am left with Memphis to root for. And that is only because he is so chunkily hot.

I'm annoyed. This season is annoying me to no end. It's not the game. It's the attitudes and behaviors of certain House Guests. Renny. I want to love her and then she pulls the stunts she pulled with winning this Head Of Household. Talk about abuse of power.

Continued

0 comments: