Photobucket

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Behind The Lens - Brian Hart

Where do I start? I really liked Brian from the get go! I loved his attitude during the first airing of the CBS show, and watching him on the feeds before we knew what the heck was going on. Of course, we all didn't know what the heck happened, and why he was on the block. So by the second episode, it was apparent - Brian played his cards too soon and played hard too fast. Pity. Yes, I had a man crush. And of course anyone who gravitated to him, I also really liked - (Steven/Angie/Dan).

Again, Daniele Donato helped this shoot along by pointing Brian in my direction. She so loves me it's sickening! I also contacted him as well, and he responded with excitement and enthusiasm. It's always a thrill to be contacted by my BB favs.

Read more from The Real Deal

0 comments: