Photobucket

Friday, August 1, 2008

Several Interviews with Angie

Exclusive Interview: Angie, from 'Big Brother 10'

Big Brother 10 could have been so much different. Even if we are only a few weeks into the season, I'm already sad about all the missed opportunities. For my money, the two smartest and most interesting houseguests were Brian and Angie, two people who became best friends and two people who have now been evicted. It's all Brian's fault, really. If he hadn't played the game so damn hard in the first week, the Brian-Angie-Steven triumvirate could have been an excellent alliance. But, alas, it was not to be, and Angie is the latest evicted houseguest on Big Brother 10. We had the chance to talk with Angie this morning about her time in the Big Brother.

Listen to it here


'Big Brother' Exit Q&A: Angie Swindell

Angie Swindell — the 29-year-old pharmaceutical rep from Virginia — was unanimously booted from the Big Brother house last night. EW.com talks to her about her passionate exit speech (''I wanted to individualize everyone''), her thoughts about Jessie (''a very, very sweet individual''), and what she really thinks of Libra.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Wow, Julie Chen faked you out there at the end. Did you think Jessie was going to get voted out?
ANGIE SWINDELL: I was completely surprised. I first thought, ''Holy crap, my speech worked and I'm actually staying in the house.'' Then she let me down very hard. I thought, ''Okay, well, it's what I expected.''

Continue Reading


Interview With Angie Of Big Brother 10

We chatted with Angie, the third Big Brother 10 houseguest to be eliminated from Big Brother 10 and found out what prior seasons she was a fan of and what is really motivating Keesha to defend Libra.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: Angie, how’s it been going since you left the house last night?

A. Angie, Big brother 10: I had one of the best night’s sleep I have had in a while and it’s kind of strange to use a telephone again.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: Since there are many Big Brother fans out there who miss the feeds, AfterDark, and don’t have time to read up on everyone’s bio, can you tell us a little bit about yourself?

A. Angie, Big Brother 10: Before I went into the Big Brother house I was in Orlando doing pharmaceutical sales.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: Were you as fortunate as Steven to get a nice three month leave of absence or did you quit your job?

Read more

0 comments: