Photobucket

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Big Brother 10: The Last Season?

Big Brother has been a regular part of most reality TV fans viewing agenda for many years. It seemed at one point that Big Brother might go on and on forever, but that has changed with Big Brother 10 and the future isn't looking bright.

Since the beginning of Big Brother 10 I have literally receive hundreds of emails from fans asking "Do you think this is the end of Big Brother?" Normally I receive very little email asking about Big Brother's longevity. What little mail I did receive prior to this season usually was questioning my sanity.
I haven't answered any of those emails because I didn't have an answer for them. If this had been 3 years ago I would have answered, "What have you been smoking? Of course there will be another Big Brother!"

For many Big Brother fans it was obvious during Big Brother 8 and 9 that the production team had lost their way. Going to the production team to ask for directions on how to fix Big brother would be about the same as asking a person lost in a forest for directions.

Continue here

0 comments: