Photobucket

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Dick's Blog post

People just have no balls. Am I the only one that says things TO the people I am talking about?

First I will start with last week. My first Real Player show. I heard it was fucked up and not viewable on Real Player. Let me just say this.... Real Player is being pretty ambitious doing this thing, they have never done it before and they are going out of their element and comfort zone by letting me do this. There have been a lot of hurdles and challenges to over come including this week so far. But, once we get this down, we are taking this show on the road boys and girls...

If you missed it this is a download, not a link....

This is the Real Player show with Bridget from The Girls Next Door.

http://content.nowlive.com/shows/258/videos/258-080723-1701.flv

NEW DAY!! THIS THURSDAY IS MY GOOD FRIEND PUCK!
Along with Puck, I will be joined by Gerry's kids, yes.. Rumplestiltskin's kids will be joining me in the studio for some Geritol and Metamusal on the rocks, baby!

Read it all here

0 comments: