Photobucket

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Big Brother 10 With All-Star Marcellas Reynolds

By Marcellas Reynolds | Article Date: 7/31/2008 12:30 AM



I am a Big Brother savant. Make that idiot savant. I have correctly predicted who has been evicted the past two episodes. I'm gloating, though I realize it's very easy to play armchair quarterback. It amazes me how well I can call the game from the outside the Big Brother house. But from the inside? Twice? Not so much.

Week three's eviction is difficult to call. The house is in utter chaos and very hard to read. This is a cast that hates each other. From day to day, actually hour to hour, alliances change, friendships evaporate and trust never existed anyway.

So what do I think? Really? Uncensored about the House Guests and game thus far?

Shall we start with Jerry? Let's. Jerry gets on my nerves like no house guest, ever. He is the most crotchety, mean-spirited older house guest in the history of Big Brother. This ornery codger makes Kent from Season Two seem like a Trappist monk.

Lots more here

0 comments: