Photobucket

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Interview with Steven

First and foremost, “suck it, bitches.” Greatest last words ever! I’ve never seen anyone actually pull that off on their last show. Did Big Brother give you any trouble for your farewell speech?
Actually, no, no one has said one bad thing yet. I think the scariest moment was when I looked up and saw Julie’s face immediately after, but other than that, no. I did ask if bitches was OK because I did not want to get in trouble by the FCC and find out that I was going to be fined for cussing on live television. I double checked to make sure that it was allowed on television.

So they were somewhat warned, then?
A little bit. It was definitely unknown exactly what I was going to say. There was a buzz in the house all morning as to what is Steven going to do?

Get more here

0 comments: