Photobucket

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

EvelDick and Bridget from "The Girls Next Door" TONITE!!

Check out my show that will really start tonight... or someone is going to die!

No, all the technical bullshit is over with and we are ready to roll out this fly by the seat of my pants show I am going to attempt tonight.

I will be talking with Bridget from The Girls Next Door. She has graced 3 covers of Playboy and just shot another one, she has just landed her own Travel Channel show and gets to go to the world's most fabulous beaches (rough life.) And you might find out some things you didn't know about her. Or not. But you will get to see me make an ass out of myself flirting with her anyway....

I will also have an interview I taped last week with the best secret alliance Big Brother has ever seen... The guinea pigs from Season 9.

Sign up for the feeds now and watch the show tonight.

0 comments: