Photobucket

Monday, July 21, 2008

Big Brother 10's Brian: "I Went Down Playing"

by Adam Bryant

Brian Hart, Big Brother 10
Not since the days of Dr. Will have Big Brother fans seen a truly ambitious mastermind pulling strings in the house. Big Brother 10's Brian Hart was up to such a challenge, but unfortunately he pulled too many strings way too fast, proudly making deals with almost every person in the house. In the end, his best laid plans turned sour, and the house sent him packing with a stiff 9-1 vote. We caught up with Brian to see if, looking back, he should have slowed down his approach and why he thinks he already knows who will take this season's top prize.

TVGuide.com: How disappointed were you to be the first person out of the house?
Brian: I am disappointed that I was the first to go, but the thing is, I went down playing. A lot of those people in the house wanted to sit around and pick off floaters for three weeks, and that's just really not my personality. I wanted to get in and win that money, and to win that money you've got to take people out who are going to get in your way. I didn't know when or if I was going to get another shot to take Memphis, so I took a shot. Big risks equal big rewards.

Get the rest here

0 comments: