Photobucket

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Chelsia's Bloggin and Zach's Talkin

Chelsia's Bloggin' with the DishChicks - Week 2

Welcome to Week 2 of our newest feature for the Big Brother 10 season: BB9 Chelsia Dishin' with the Chicks! We thought it would be great to have a true insiders take on the goings on within the BB10 house, and we hope you think so too!

And without further ado, heeeeeere's Chelsia!

Check it out


Zach’s Take on Big Brother 10 Week 2

I wanted to wait until Sunday, July 20th aired before I wrote my first Take. And after seriously watching each person, and their movements and actions, I have come to many conclusions about this summer’s Big Brother houseguests:

The Meathead
First off, here’s my thoughts on this week’s HOH, Jesse. “Unbelievable” in one word… This guy looks like Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story. Casting did an incredible job finding this vain character. Although he puts out great TV, he has truly proven that he does not have the strength to make his own decisions, and must maintain in a collective way of thinking. OMG… people unable to think in this game, surprise, surprise! And that arrogant comment at the end of the show about not being able to get his full bicep in the camera: CLASSIC.

The Diffuser
Renny, rock on! I didn’t really enjoy her gameplay and still have yet to see anything, but I do enjoy her humor, clothing choices and obscure ways of thinking. I hope to continue to laugh more… She makes me smile.

Get the rest here

0 comments: