Photobucket

Monday, July 7, 2008

Want to be on Dick's Real Player show?

From Dick's Blog

Ok, a couple of things you can do to get involved and have fun to boot, biotches...

I want your creative skills and comedy skills here....
Make some parodies of Big Brother, any season or any person that has ever been on the show. Make it good, if you don't need to say who you are in it, and everyone who knows the show knows who you are doing (you know what I mean, you dirty minded perv's) you have done a great job.
Maybe a great fight from the past. Maybe a great one liner. Something that will always stick with you about a particular season or person that was in the house (Jase primping.)
Try to go back a bit too. It will be too easy for you to do someone from BB8 or BB9. You are welcome to, but put some thought into it. Don't make me suffer through shit either, well the interns they are sending me anyhow.
I have ideas too, so they better be better than anything I come up with.

SEND YOUR CONTACT INFO ALONG WITH THE DVD...

NOTHING ELSE EXCEPT SHIT ON DVD WILL BE WATCHED, SO DON'T EVEN ASK. DO WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO CONVERT WHATEVER TO DVD, CAUSE I DON'T HAVE THAT SHIT AND DON'T PLAN ON GETTING IT.

IF YOU DONT SEND YOUR CONTACT INFO. IT WILL NOT BE WATCHED BECAUSE WE WILL PROBLY NEED SOME KIND OF RELEASE SIGNED OR YOUR FIRST BORN OR VIRGINITY OR SOME BULLSHIT.

Send all your crap to
EvelDick Donato
P.O.Box 880
Bellflower, Ca 90707

ALSO....
Does anyone know where or have or know who made the little stick man of me? It had a cut out picture of my head on a stick figure body and was animated farting....
If you know where I can get ahold of who did it, please let me know. If you don't but know where that thing is, let me know...

Thanks boys and girls,

Dick

0 comments: