Photobucket

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

MATTY talks BB10

Matty posted a blog on BB10

well.... since i dont blog much.. i figured id put my .02 in about the new season...... please bear with me i dont kno their names yet but ill learn em.....

the 75 yr old- OUT OF CONTROL im rooting for him! hes my grandpas age!! i love it... i hope he shows them all whats up!!

the blond finance manager at a car dealership- shes my 2nd fav.. not for looks but since i sell cars now at ATAMIAN HONDA in tewksbury ive taken a liking to her...

theres a few cuties on there that i will scam on when the shows ova haha!! jkjk..... some things never change!! hahahaha im kiddin RELAX

o ya the girl remmy or what eva her name is- shes most annoying person on television.. i hope she gets evicted first...

the rest of the cast seems pretty cool so far.... i mean they aint me n all but u kno... i was talkin to baller this mornin n him n i were sayin how they dont want none of matty mc n a balla!! haha..... sorry i couldnt do housecalls... they did offer it to me fyi..... i had to cordially turn it down due to other things going on in my life..... any ways... i said i wouldnt watch bb10 i lied lol... yea so... as for me things couldnt be better... i have a new job.. selling cars!! yupp my boy kevin hooked it up.... no more roofing for me... ummm....lifes been great since the show.. i kinda miss bein in that jail cell of bb... it was an experience... but mayb ill do an appearence on this season... n ill DEF b at the wrap party at the end gettin loose w these fools.... ok no more blog from me.. take care

0 comments: