Photobucket

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Brian Gets 'Socked!'

STUDIO CITY (CBS) ― Online news producers and cubicle mates Jenn McBride and Sarah Wulfeck IM each other and wrap-up each week's "Big Brother 10" drama. Expect the unexpected!

SARAH: OMG, I just watched Big Brother 10!

JENN: So did I... This season rocks. And I'm so glad Brian was evicted. What a sleaze.

SARAH: See, I liked him and thought he was funny (sock puppets!), but he did make the serious mistake of trying to make too many alliances too fast. That's been the historical no-no of the game.

JENN: Yes, the sock puppets were awesome and he grew on me a little once he was nominated for eviction. I just really didn't like the way he played everyone, especially Jerry. How tacky and dishonorable to break a military vow.

SARAH: You think Jerry was tacky and dishonorable? Or Brian?

JENN: Brian! Speaking of puppets, he made Jerry his real-life puppet and totally betrayed him. The worst of it was that he made Jerry to feel as if he had done something wrong when Brian was put on the block.

SARAH: Yah, but that's just the game. That's what he was saying -- you can't really have scruples if you really want to get ahead. There are more covert ways of doing it, though. Brian is certainly no Dr. Will.

JENN: No. I'm glad he's gone, but I'm interested to see what happens this week with Jessie as HoH.

SARAH: Jessie reminds me of the Disney character "Gaston" from Beauty and the Beast... you know... "I use antlers in all of my decoratinggggg!!!" A big meathead.

Continue Reading

0 comments: