Photobucket

Thursday, July 17, 2008

EvelDick apologizes

From Dick's Blog:

My apologies to everyone who went to see "EvelDick, Live at the Cat Club"

Well, have you ever had one of those days?
I had one of those "two weeks"
It's like the Midas touch, but in reverse. Like bizarro Superman where everything is opposite. So, instead of everything I touch turning to gold, it all turned to shit.

I will take the responsibility for the show not getting up and rolling. When I saw the problems we were dealing with, I should have had a better back up plan. It was all computer shit and I wasn't on either end of that stuff, but when the day is done... Nobody gives a shit, they just remember that my show didn't go off as planned.

And for that I will say I am sorry for your wasted time and for letting you down, as well as everyone involved with the show and the hours put in trying to pull it out of our ass even at the very last minute.

Riki drove from Corona and (even though he was late) that poor bastard had to get right back his motorcycle and head back. We will do that piece with him or have him come in another time.

So, I wanted to thank Big Dave, who is the coolest Grisly Adams looking computer brain I have ever seen. Both of my interns that busted their asses. My Assistant Linda, who I would have killed myself or someone else over the last week and a bunch of other people, Vivid, Steve and Kenny at the Cat Club, Fetus, Sonny. If I missed you, no crying I have a lollipop and a shot of Jager for you. This isn't an awards show... but everyone worked very hard and when the clock strikes midnight, there is no glass slipper... you are done.

So, we have a week to get our shit together and there will be a few dry runs. So it should be fine.

I don't have Official word from Playboy yet, but Bridget from The Girls Next Door is scheduled to be my next guest. We have become friends since presenting an award together at the Fox gig last Sept. And she is very cool and smart as hell (surprised me too) but she has 2 Masters Degrees, no bullshit.... smart and hot, nice combo.

I will also be putting Season 9 to bed with one last interview... an interview with someone who changed the game and had the best secret alliance of the season, they were the best strategizers of Season 9, as well as having the funniest diary rooms... I will be asking the tough questions to the real stars of BB9. The guinea pigs. Well, only one of them and he will be giving me the scoop on all the crap that went on in the house, as well as after the season and why he is now not in a secret relationship, or any relationship for that matter.

AND....

The brand spankin new Suicidal Single will be my theme song and it won't be out for months....

So, check it out next week and we should be rollin'.....

Thanks for your patience and if not, fuck off

EvelFuckin'Dick

0 comments: