Photobucket

Saturday, May 10, 2008

New Blog From Dick

Suicide/Heart/Breasts/Vegas/ Chopper

The Suicide Girls Radio appearence will be on June 1st. The date has changed, so please note that and join me for an intimate chat with the world about sex, drugs and rock & roll... or whatever they want to talk about.

I am on my way back to Vegas again today. Crazy James is joining me this time and we will have a blast. I am going out to test drive and haggle a bit more over the price, but should be riding my new custom chopper built by Count Kustoms there in Vegas. The pics of it are posted, so go check out my new ride motha fuckas.

I have gotten involved with another cause, breast cancer. And it is not just because I get to check women's breasts for lumps (yes, that was a joke, so fuck off.) It is to bring awareness to the fact that men suffer from this illness as well as women. So, I will be talking more about this as things progress and I know what avenues I will be taking to help them get word out about what I will be doing. And yes, there will be an auction associated with this, but nothing like you might think... it will be something very unique and an absolute one of a kind item. Check back for details.

Speaking of charities....

This is the item going up for auction for the American Heart Association, through my friend JJ. And if you have ever been in my chat, you have crossed paths with JJ, he is a good friend of mine and he is doing something very cool with them, so I figured that this would be a great item to give to them. This is the "Can I have the envelope, please..." The letter saying I had won for, well.. read it. But this is the award that Johnny Fairplay was onstage to present me with when Danny Bonadouche-bag tossed him over his roided head and smashed a tooth out of his skull. Then Alexis Arquette (the transsexual Arquette brother, unlike David Arquette who IS a pussy) jumped up on stage and did the presentation herself (much different a presentation than she did the last time I saw her on stage sucking his own dick at The Roxy during a Metal Skool set.) All that pop culture history can be YOURS! If you win the auction..... I will post the link as soon as it goes up.



This I got from a Mother that is sick worrying about her son in Iraq. I just wanted to share this with you all.... And remember while so many people are so worried about Four House Guests fucking in a jaccuzzi after the finale. There are real things going on in the world that we hear so little about, because the Government wants us not to think about what we should really be thinking about. We are thinking about Natalie sticking a Corona bottle up her twat instead of American boys out in a desert in a place so far and removed from us here sitting in our Lazy Boy recliners, drinking a budweiser (or as we hear Natalie perfers, Corona) eating some chips and watching a reality tv program and picking apart their every move on the show.... When these kids are losing arms and legs and lives every day over there. That is reality programing. Why isn't there a fucking reality show done in Iraq? Or Afganistan? Think the networks wouldn't air it because of shitty ratings? Shitty ratings? No way. You would get to see people die.... That is real and that would get ratings. You don't have a reality show with the troops over there, because after the first death there would be an outcry to get us the fuck out of there NOW!

So, the next time you happen to be watching the news and there is a blurb about the casualties in the war, think about what this woman must be feeling every single day her son is gone over there. My heart goes out to her.


Hey Dick,
Well, you are the only person I can think of right now that I can say what I gotta say and you wont get mad at me and hate me, cause you dont know me and you know not to take this personally!

Its been a while since I heard from my son Nick in Iraq. I am worried cause the last time I talk to him he said all hell was breaking loose and they were seeing more and more IED's and shit. He has already been hit once by an IED and thank God survived!

I know, I shouldnt worry so much but god damn! I am so fucking sick of this war and so fucking pissed at Bush for starting this shit!

My son is only 22 yrs old and over in a war zone where these idiots are out to kill him and all of them and I just pray every day for him to be safe.

I mean we sit here no word no nothing. You ask and all they tell you is everything is fine. Yea right! I mean the only fucking time I hear from my FRG lady out of Ft Stewart is when we loose a soldier. She could at least say hey I heard from my hubby (which is my sons commander) and all is ok just wanted you to know. But NO she cant do that.
There are times I have gone a month or more and not heard from my son because he was out on a mission. I just want him home ! I am tired of this crap!

I hate Bush!

I hate what Bush has done to my country, gas economy and o-fuck that bastard!

I am so tired of it all and I want Nick home !

Thanks for listening, just needed to vent!


This I can listen to all day long and my heart bleeds. Why she has to write me and not talking with her friends about this is unbelievable. They obviously are tired of listening to her "complain" that she is afraid for her sons life. We have all become so self involved and don't have the time to listen to our close friends when they truly need us anymore. Where are we headed as a society, as a culture, as human beings? I am not above being guilty of these things as well. But it is a very sad day when a mother has to write some shit head she watched on a reality show, because even her closest friends are tired of listening to her voice her worry for her sons life.

I'm done...............

0 comments: