Photobucket

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Natalie's online chat!


Caption: Amy Read, Multimedia News Producer, helps Salem resident and former 'Big Brother' contestant Natalie Cunial log on to the Statesman Journal Web site to participate in an online chat at the Statesman Journal Tuesday, May 6, 2008. Cunial's father David Cunial, left, and stepmother Ophelia Cunial came along for the event. LORI CAIN | Statesman Journal


Natalie Cunial:
Hi Everybody! This is Natalie. I'm ready to take your questions:)

Eureka, California:
Hi Nattie... I loved you as a contestant in the house, and I really appreciated your positivity and upbeat personality. I was rooting for you since day 1! My question is this: do you think that your game would have gone another week if you had campaigned against Sharon much harder than you did? Did you have any idea at all that Ryan & Sharon were in a 'deal' - or Ryan and Adam, for that matter? Love ya, girlie - keep smiling! Michelle, Eureka California

Natalie Cunial:
HI Michelle. I shouldn't have campaigned so hard against Sharon. I had no idea that Ryan and Sharon were working together. Although I did see them hanging out alot. My biggest mistake was dropping out of the glass house and giving Sheila the hoh comp. Thank you for your support! Love ya


Green Bay, WI:
Natalie, could you tell that Sheila was trashing you behind your back horribley with Sharon your last week or did you hold out hope she'd do the right thing and evict Sharon?

Thanks for being one of the most enjoyable parts of this year's BB show.

Kathleen

Natalie Cunial:
I had a good idea Sheila was talking bad about me, but I thought she would still keep me in an event of a tie. I had been loyal to her since day 1 so I thought she'd do the same. Thanks for all the love:)


E Falmouth, MA:
Are you proud of some of the things you did to get attention in the house such as taking your top off inthe pool, stripping, pole dancing.. you are a nice girl but you need to work on your self-esteem

Natalie Cunial:
I am a very open girl and I love to have a great time. I don't think theres anything wrong with nudity or dancing. We get very bored in the bb house. Thank you.


Country Club Hills, IL:
Hi Natalie. If CBS contacted you to do BB All Stars 2, would you do the show again?

Natalie Cunial:
Yes I would. I love bb and they already asked me so i might be going. Thank you


New York:
Natalie -
How do you feel about Matt selling the paintings that you did for him on ebay?
What is the status of your relationship with Matt?

Natalie Cunial:
I'm fine with Matt selling the paintings. He asked for my permission so he could use the money to visit me. We are great friends.


Marksville, Louisiana:
Do you not know that the Bible teaches Numerology/Astrology are sins & why did you rely on Numerology so strongly in the game?

Natalie Cunial:
I counted a lot of items in the house cause I was bored and i figured it would be good to be aware of everything in the house. Since I didn't study the love quotes, I better study everything else in the house and I like numbers. Thank you.


san antonio tx:
Hi Nat, I would like for you to know I think you are a great person. I supported you in the house and out to this day. I look for the postitive and not the negative in people. You are very Positive! Your fans love U. Thank you Lisa

Natalie Cunial:
Thank you so Much for all your support and love. I'm very positive and try to always see the good in people. Love you


station 9 salem:
Hey Nat, this is fire station 9 and we all rooted for you all season. When you going back to work so we can get a mocha from ya?

Natalie Cunial:
Hey Firestation. Thankyou so much for watching and for all your support. I will be starting work again Monday on Mission. love ya


Canada:
If you won the 500 000, What would you do with the money?

Natalie Cunial:
I would have invested and helped my family.


Los Angeles, CA:
Natalie, who do you think you won't keep in touch with from Big Brother?

Natalie Cunial:
I love everyone from the bb house but for sure im staying friends with Adam, Ryan, Jen, Parker, Matty, Amanda, Alex, Sharon, Jacob. thank you


Burns, OR:
You would be the perfect modern day Lucille Ball. Any chance of you being in a sitcom?

Natalie Cunial:
I would love to be on a sitcom, that is one of my many dreams. Hopefully I will get an offer. thank you


kingsport tn:
Natty,
Who would you have taken to the final two?

Natalie Cunial:
It would have been tough but either Adam or Ryan.


Marksville, Louisiana:
Nat, were you surprized with the edit CBS gave you on the show? How would you want to change it?

Natalie Cunial:
Yes i'm surprised. Because me and Matty did get along they just showed us fighting a lot on the show but that was part of me and Matty's game plan because we knew we were already targeted for being strong so that's why we pretended to hate each other to make everyone think we are weak. I think its kinda funny how they portrayed me.Thank you


ROSEBURG OREGON 97470:
WHEN WILL YOU BE MAKING A PUBLIC APPEARANCE IN OREGON. I AM A HUGE FAN.

Natalie Cunial:
I'm not sure yet but i plan on making a few of them.


Upstate New York:
Natalie have you or do plan on setting up a fan site such as myspace, face book or something like that so that your fans can communicate with you? and by the way you have a lot of fans!

Natalie Cunial:
Yes I do. I did have a MySpace but somehow got deleted. I'm going to make a new one so keep looking for me. Thank you


BOSTON MASS:
HI NATTY!
MY QUESTION IS WE KNOW THAT YOUR BIGGEST MISTAKE ON THE SHOW WAS DROPPING FROM THE BOX ( I BELIEVE THAT MOVE REALLY WAS YOUR DOWN FALL) WHAT IN YOUR OPINION WAS YOUR BEST MOVE? AAND IT SEEMED TO ME AS SOON AS YOUR PARTNER LEFT THE HOUSE YOU REALLY STEPPED UP YOUR GAME. DO YOU THINK MATTY HURT YOUR GAME? GOOD LUCK TO YOU SWEETIE!

ANGIE F.

Natalie Cunial:
You guessed my biggest mistake. My best move was aligning myself with Adam and Ryan. After Matty left I did step up my game. I had to, I didn't feel like I had anyone to trust.


cranston, ri:
Nat - Saw your art online - I want some! What are your plans to sell pieces or copies of your art??? Is your MySpace page your main website? thanks, diana

Natalie Cunial:
Thank you. I do sell my art but only originals. As soon as I get my MySpace going again on Thursday, you can contact me there.


Salem, Oregon:
What years did you go to Sprague?

Natalie Cunial:
I went there 1995-1997.


Vancouver, WA:
Natalie I am a huge fan of yours! You are bright, sweet and really pulled through to get far in the game. My question is about your alliance with Ryan and Adam. If you had gone to the final 3 and won HOH, who would you have taken with you to the final 2? You are awesome!!

Natalie Cunial:
Thank you so much for your compliments. I love Adam and Ryan both but in order to have won I probably would have taken Ryan.


Nutley New Jersey:
i think CBS should give you your own show, you were the most entertaining, carasmatic person in the house. I think of you as a free spirit with a huge heart. Do you have any current job offers or things we can look foward to seeing you do?

Cammy

Natalie Cunial:
I haven't received any job offers yet but I'm going to pursue acting and entertaining. I plan on moving to LA. Thank you


Dallas Oregon:
Hey Natty, you almost talk more than me ! lol ! Awsome ! I love you ! I scringed when you let Sheila win HOH ! She was nothing but a user ! If you go on to compete in All Stars or something, Paleeze watch your back, and don't be so damn nice ! You have what it takes to win ! Oh yeah, my question...... Have you watched the tapes of the show and could you tell me what you would have done different ? And will you continue work at the coffee shop ? Thanks , Diana

Natalie Cunial:
I wouldn't have talked so much and yes I'm still a t the coffee shop. yes i will go on All Stars. Thank you for your support


Toldeo, Oh:
Favorite moment in BB, Least favorite?

Natalie Cunial:
Favorite moment playing hide and seek with the boys. Least favorite arguing with Chelsea.


Portland, Oregon:
Go Beaver State Go! Natalie, do you have any plans to move away from the Beaver State in the near future? What are your future plans for right now? Love ya girl!

Natalie Cunial:
Thank you. I do plan on moving to LA to pursue acting and modeling.


Hunlock, PA:
Hi Natty!!!
LOVED you in the show and on the feeds!! What is the best part of being away from it all, now?

Natalie Cunial:
Not having to live with people who are mean and hateful.


Plano Texas:
Chatty....I ADORE YOU and fought like crazy for you lol How can I buy a peice of your art? You are talented, beautiful inside and out and your heart is golden. Not to mention you played a kick ass game, well done!!!

Natalie Cunial:
Thank you so much. Yes, you can buy my art as soon as I get my MySpace site going this Thursday you can contact me for more info.


Salem, OR:
It was cool that we had someone from right here in Salem on BB. I watch it every season. Is it really as hard as it seems on your psychy like Sharon seemed to be crying all the time?

Natalie Cunial:
Its very hard, a lot harder than I thought. I always wondered why people cried and then I did it all the time.


ny, ny:
hi nat, loved ya on the show. was wondering what your feelings are about chelsia are now that the show is over? was she still nasty to you at the wrap party etc?

Natalie Cunial:
I have no problem with Chelsia. she was nice to me at the wrap party but shes to negative to be around for long periods of time


Vancouver, BC:
Natalie
You rock!!! I loved the hide and seek that you brought to the house. Things were very boring once you left. Tell me...did Sheila or Allison make you nuts like it made me/us nuts? I was so trying to psychicly tell you to not give up the glass box challange. I didn't trust Sheila in my gut either. Who's game did you least respect?
XO

Natalie Cunial:
I least respected Sheila's game. She used people and complained all the time. I loved the hide and seek game to. Thank you.


Plano Texas:
Natty, would you consider doing the Amazing Race with Matty? That would be GREAT TV and y'all would win!! We love you sweet girl! )

Natalie Cunial:
Yes I would I love that show and Matty and I are great friends. That would be a blast!!


Keizer, Oregon:
Loved watching an Oregon girl on bb! You were great to watch. What's next for you?

Natalie Cunial:
Hopefully move to LA and pursue acting and modeling.


UK:
Did you hear that a lot of people voted for you to win the jurors prize but the votes were not going through? I tried voting for you so many times. Love you Nat. From Vicky in the UK

Natalie Cunial:
I heard that I was close and should have one. Thank you for voting.


Lafayette, LA:
Have you spoken with or made amends with Sheila since the show ended??

Natalie Cunial:
Yes, we spoke but she won't make eye contact with me or apologize.


Sarasota,FL:
I am working with the American Cancer Society on our annual fundraiser and silent auction. Would you be willing to participate with a signed photos or item from your time on Big Brother?


Natalie Cunial:
yes I would love to find me on MySpace next week. I don't have it up yet.


bryant,AR:
WOW! Shelia never even LOOKED at you after the show??? Did anyone else avoid you after?? How shallow and mean spirited. Shelia was just bitter to everyone and especially you because she knew (inside)that YOU should have been in final three instead of her..

Natalie Cunial:
Sheila obviously feels guilty for what she did. She is a very bitter person and i should have been final 3 for sure. Thank you


Brooklyn NY:
What do you think Sheila has to apologize for? You were plotting to get her out, and talking about her behind her back...she just got you out before you got her out.

Natalie Cunial:
Because Shelia was using me the whole game and once she didn't need me she got rid of me.


Dayton, Ohio:
I just wanted to point out that it was easier for the viewers to scream "DON'T DO IT" when you dropped b/c we knew that your alliance already turned on you before that HOH. You were great and I felt so bad for you.

Natalie Cunial:
Thankyou so much I wish I had known.


New York, New Paltz:
I honestly think the best thing that happened to you in the house was Matty getting evicted only becasue it allowed you to work with Adam and Ryan. I know it was hard for you to see Matty leave, but would you agree that Matty leaving was a blessing disguise?
Your fan,
Jarred

Natalie Cunial:
Yes Matty leaving was a blessing in disguise. I knew i'd be better off if he was gone I just didn't want it to happen.


Hunlock, PA:
Was it as hard to be in the jury house with those people as it looked? Was Matty really being nice?

Natalie Cunial:
The jury house was hard and lonely. Matty wasn't very nice. We didn't hang out much there


San Antonio Tx:
What will be your myspace address?
Love again, Lisa

Natalie Cunial:
I'm not sure yet. Something like its really me Nataliebb9


San Antonio Tx.:
Hi Natty, How do you feel about all the people hating on you for what happened in the house?

Natalie Cunial:
There will always be haters and people are entitled to their own opinion. I'm happy with who I am that's all that matters.


Little Rock, AR:
My family just thinks you are awesome, Nat! Bless you in your life to come! We wonder..what was your favorite and least favorite competition? JANET

Natalie Cunial:
Favorite comp disco ball, least fav hoh majority votes.


Manalapan NJ:
Natalie, a great majority of us watched the feeds---CBS portrayed you really well---and we saw exactly how Matty treated you. Maybe you should watch them. Question is do you plan to watch the feeds or remain postive about Matty?

Natalie Cunial:
I know a lot about what Matty did and i will still remain friends with him.


Salem:
Is it true that you fell in love with Matt, or was it a ploy?

Natalie Cunial:
That was all CBS doing. I like Matty but not in love. It takes me along time to fall in Love.


Salem Oregon:
Hey sweetheart..........It's your tricky auntie, I am so proud of you, I really don't hava a question, just want to tell you I love you and I know you will follow your dreams and they will come true, you deserve the best,you were so suprised on Sunday, that made me very happy, hang in there love ya you ROCK Love from, your aunt Kathleen

Natalie Cunial:
Thank you auntie!! Love you to call ya later


Toronto Canada:
Natalie, who are some of your favorite previous player from Big Brother?

Natalie Cunial:
Favorite players: Janelle, Will, Boogy, Howie, James, Adam, Zack.


Dayton, Ohio:
When Adam was going to put James on the block, you said something like he would not have God's protection any more. Did you mean that?

Natalie Cunial:
No i didn't mean that. Heat of the moment.


Jefferson, OR:
Is it overwhelming all this attention? Good luck with everything! Carina

Natalie Cunial:
No, I love it. I'm so thankful.


Aumsville OR :
what is your fav kind of pet ? and did you like anybody in the house beside matt

Natalie Cunial:
Fav pet: dogs. I liked everyone in the house, just not all of their actions.


Portland,OR:
Natalie, Will You Marry Me?.....Just kidding, but seriously, do you have many date offers since being off the show?

Natalie Cunial:
No. I'm going to take time for me. Thank you.


NYC:
You and Adam were talking about starting a business together.. Do you guys still have plans for this and if so, Where would you put the business and do you still talk to Adam?

Natalie Cunial:
Yes me and Adam want to, maybe Hollywood. He is a great friend.


Dayton, Ohio:
What did the name "Team Christ" mean to you?

Natalie Cunial:
You know Ryan came up with that and I went along with it. it was just funny we didn't really mean anything by it to much. We all believe in the Lord so thats where it came from.


Los Angeles, CA:
Who did you think you would become friends with the first time you saw everyone?

Natalie Cunial:
Amanda and Matt.


Alabama:
What was the kindest thing that anyone, other than Matty, did for you or said to you while you were awaiting the finale in the Jury house?

Natalie Cunial:
Joshuah was really nice to me and befriended me in the jury house.


Gainesville, GA:
Who are your role models in your life?

Natalie Cunial:
My grandmas, Jesus, family.


Salem, OR:
What ever happened to that first guy from the first day of BB? He was replaced by Sharon, but nobody can seem to answer that. I love you by the way and will be seeing you on Monday for a Caramel Latte!
Michelle

Natalie Cunial:
We don't know what happened to him.


Oran Missouri:
I can still hear Adam hollering your name Natalie!! Natalie! That was always so funny. Do you kind of wish he had been your soulmate? You guys would make a great couple. Hes sweet and so are you..Melonie

Natalie Cunial:
I loved Baller but only as friends. He cracks me up and we had so much fun together.


Atlanta, Georgia:
Natalie I'm a huge fan of yours and really enjoyed you on the show. You were so funny. Did you guys know about James adult film past, and if so what was your reaction?

Natalie Cunial:
No we had no idea. I was shocked. James is crazy.


Los Angeles, CA:
Have you had any crazy fan encounters?

Natalie Cunial:
Not yet, just getting recognized a lot.


Orlando, Florida :
Hi Natalie,
I think you we're a great competitor on bb9, but what I don't understand as a woman, why do you choose to remain good friends with someone who treated you the way Matt did?

Natalie Cunial:
People didn't see everything but Matt and I really did get along. A lot of us fighting was an act. He has apologized along with his whole family for the things he said and did.


New Paltz, New York:
Is your sister interested in doing Big Brother sometime in the future? Love ya!

Natalie Cunial:
No.


Los Angeles, CA:
Hi Natalie! What was the first thing you did when you got home? Love you girl!

Natalie Cunial:
i saw all my family and pets.


State College:
Have you thought about doing wearable art like tshirts? You and Parker were my favorites

Natalie Cunial:
Yes, I'm looking into it.


Orlando, Florida:
Natalie, why did you vote James back into the house over the box AFTER he had spilled a drink on you and insulted you? That's kind of stuff is unforgiveable, don't you think?

Natalie Cunial:
I'm a forgiver but my gut said bring James back in the house so i followed my gut.


Salem, Oregon:
James looked odd and acted odd at times but he at the same time seemed to have it together pretty good. What is your personal opinion of James from the show and after?

Natalie Cunial:
I think Hames has a big heart and is a good guy, I just couldn't trust him in the game.


Riverside, Rhode Island:
Hey Natalie, your gorgeous! Was Evel Dick nice to you at the finale and wrap party?

Natalie Cunial:
Yes he was.


Dayton, Ohio:
Were you surprised to hear that Adam had lost his job while in the house? Love ya girl!
Carolyn

Natalie Cunial:
Yes, Adam is a great guy.


CA:
Hi Natalie, just to give you a heads up, Josh might not be a good friend. It's interesting that he was nice to you in the jury house but during the finale show when you were casting your vote, I saw Josh in the background kind of rolling his eyes and murmuring something to Sharon while you were talking. He sucks! :P You're better off without him in your life.

Natalie Cunial:
Thank you, he's just mad cause I beat him.


cranston, ri:
I hear Oregon is a great place to live. What is Salem like? What other towns there do you like? How's the summer weather?

Natalie Cunial:
Oregon is great summer around 85 degrees. L ots of things to do. Big trees.


New York:
After the Disco Ball Comp. were you planning on working with James in some secret alliance, or was that deal only for that week?

Natalie Cunial:
Just a deal for that week.


Vancouver, WA:
You just said Janelle is one of your fav BB players. Do you still think that aftet the vicious wrap party rumor she has spread about you on Jokers?

Natalie Cunial:
Yes, she can say what she wants. I know the truth.


Plano Texas:
Natty, Sheila wont make eye contact with you because she know's she did you wrong in a huge way! No worries, Karma for her and only wonderful things to come for you ) How will I know it will be your offical myspace page? Have you seen all the fan pages dedicated to you? Well deserved!

Natalie Cunial:
No, not yet. Thank you. you'll know its me by my pictures from wrap party and family photos. Thanks for all the fan pages.


Riverside, Rhode Island:
Natalie, if you were offered Playboy, would you pose?

Natalie Cunial:
Yes, i would.


Philadelphia, PA:
Hi Natalie, I'm not sure I understand why you hated James so much. You guys all successfully backdoored and EVICTED him. When he was voted back in, you all crucified him for everything he did forgetting you all did the SAME thing to him the week before. I was just curious what was the real reason you were so hard on James? Thanks in advance!

Natalie Cunial:
I was hard on James because i knew Chelsia, Joshuah and Sharon wanted me out and he was a part of that group. i knew he would come after me.


Taylor, Mi:
Has anyone asked you for an autograph yet?

Natalie Cunial:
Yes a lot, it's awesome.


Dayton, Ohio:
So you know, Matt is very defensive of you. I believe he really feels bad. I heard his Mom loves you. Do you talk to her still?

Natalie Cunial:
He is defensive and does feel bad. his mom is so nice i love her to and me and Matty are friends.


Portland,OR:
Natty,
Are you surprised by how many supporters you had, you are clearly in the top 2 of favorite HouseGuests this season. I'm a Natty lover!

Natalie Cunial:
I'm so surprised. Thank you so much, i love it. it hasn't hit me yet.


Beavercreek, Ohio:
I read somewhere that Matt's mom is a fan of yours. Have you gotten to meet her yet? <3 Chatty
Carolyn

Natalie Cunial:
She does love me and I'm going to meet her.


Eureka, Californa:
Natalie, your fans were all so excited for you when you won HOH. Was there one specific thing you really wanted in your HOH basket, and what was your favorite thing you received (besides your Yellowcard CD, 'cause I know you're gonna say that as one.. lol) Great job with the chat so far - thanks for spending part of your day with us!
-Chelle

Natalie Cunial:
I loved seeing my photos and my high socks of course.


Portland,OR:
Natalie,
Do you wish you and Matty would have used the veto on Jen/Parker that first week, I think Sexy Six would have been a great alliance to dominate the game.

Natalie Cunial:
Yes, I wish I would have used it. I loved Parker and Jen.


j.c, tn:
Natalie,
You rocked it in the house! If you go back for All Stars, what other BB All Star (from another season) would you like to see there?
Vickie

Natalie Cunial:
I would like to see James.


Brooklyn, NY:
Hey Natalie. Was wondering what did you do to attract the attention of the Casting Directing. Did you attend a Casting call or submit a video?

Natalie Cunial:
I said i was from the Beaver state!!


Portland,OR:
Natty, If you could do it over would you have played the game more for yourself rather than for others -- like giving Sheila HOH because you were being pressured?

Natalie Cunial:
Yes i would have I'm just a very giving and nice person Sheila used that against me.


kingsport tn:
Hi Natalie,
I'm a huge fan!
How are you dealing with all the rumors that are all over the internet? Do you regret doing BB?
Vickie

Natalie Cunial:
No regrets. i deal with rumors fine. I love me and I know who I am.


Gaineville, GA:
What was your proudest moment and what do you regret that you did in the house?

Natalie Cunial:
Proudest moment winning hoh. regret dropping from the glass house.


Omaha,Nebraska:
Nat, how did you feel when the boys turned on you?? I feel you game got alot better when matty left and you played a good game, except for playing all side.
Love, Kris

Natalie Cunial:
I felt betrayed. I love those boys and wanted to be final 3 with them. I had to play all sides thats bb. plus everybody did it, i just got called out. thank you.


Natalie Cunial:
Thank you so much everyone for all your questions and support.I wish I could answer them all. I had a blast on the show and I love you all.

0 comments: