Photobucket

Monday, May 5, 2008

Hart happy with her 'Big Brother' experience


Chelsia Hart, formerly of the TV show "Big Brother," gets a hug from Chad, her original big brother, at her welcome home party Saturday night at Mulligans in Mason City. MATT FOY/The Globe Gazette


By BOB LINK, bob.link@globegazette.com

The Globe Gazette

MASON CITY — Chelsia Hart’s experience on the CBS reality TV show “Big Brother,” was not at all what she thought it would be.

“It was totally different that what I thought,” she said. “There is really no way you can prepare yourself.”

Hart returned to Mason City after the show’s conclusion on April 27. She stayed with her parents, Dennis and Robin Hart of Mason City.

On Saturday family and friends held a welcome home celebration at Mulligans.

“I’m not real certain about my plans right now,” said the 21-year-old University of Northern Iowa student. “I’m going to go back to Cedar Falls and take care of the things at my apartment. Then I’m going to go back to L.A. and stay with a friend for a while.”

Hart said she has been booked for some public appearances and will see what happens.

“It’s not like I’m going to have a career in television,” she said. “Reality television doesn’t normally lead to show business. But I’m going to see what happens.”

Hart, who is a German major, said she plans to return to college at some point.

“I believe education is huge,” she said. “I can’t give up on that now.”

Hart was one of 16 housemates on the CBS Season 9 “Big Brother.”

On Day 49, a unanimous vote sent Hart packing to a location where she, with other jury members, were sequestered until the show’s finale, when $500,000 was awarded to the winner.

She was the fourth houseguest eliminated from the show and the second person on the Big Brother jury.

Click above link for more

0 comments: