Photobucket

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Why Natalie stays positive

Alot of people have been asking me: How do I stay so positive?

I remember the day that I felt like a VICTIM thinking that the whole world was against me. It was like whatever I did, it just didn't seem to get better at all.

In fact, the more I tried to make things right, the more things seemed to go wrong. This situation itself made me feel miserable.

-> It made me afraid to try something new.
-> It made me afraid to take any risks.
-> It made me afraid to try to reach my full potential.

At that point, I just kept asking myself questions like... "Why, why, and why me?"

I was a good person. I worked hard. I was as or more capable than the next girl. Yet, I felt like a VICTIM, where everywhere I went, people would DESTROY me and keep me from achieving the dream I was pursuing for in my life.

How is that possible? How did I change that? What should I do differently to turn the tables around where everything would work in my favor, instead of against me?

You see... In this world, there are "TWO" types of people:

(1) Negative People.
(2) Positive People.

However, positive people ONLY comprise about 1% of the entire population, whereas negative people make up the rest. So, when you try to go against the ODDS, negative people can try to pull you down.

It's simple, really!

Negative people are afraid that if you are succeeding, are optimistic, and winning, it will mean less for them and they will get left behind. So, when you start telling them about how your life will be, they can get extremely jealous.

They will eagerly say things like:

"Who do you think you are?"
"Only rich people can do that?"
"You are only concerned about making money."
"You are not capable of achieving your dreams at all."

If you buy into their NEGATIVITY, it can make you feel miserable, unworthy, that you are not good enough

Having the self-confidence...

Gives me a feeling of UNLIMITED power. It gives me FULL control over my life and a SOLID BELIEF that I can control my destiny. It RESTORED the self-confidence within me.

The best part is...

"It changed my life completely."

I appear more trustworthy.
I appear more attractive.
I appear more credible in people's eyes.
I am happy and love life

In fact...

I can CLEARLY tell you right now that NEGATIVITY will DESTROY every single important thing you stand for.

When you allow others to defeat you with their negativity, you will become paralyzed and defeated without you even knowing it.

This is the reason WHY you need to make yourself IMMUNE to the possible infection of the DEADLY virus of negativity.

There is NO EXCEPTION TO THIS RULE!

I hope I gave you a little insight on remembering to always stay postitive:)

Lots of love,
--Natty

P.S. I will be doing another webchat very soon :)

0 comments: