Photobucket

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Natty says Thanks

Thanks for answering my survey :) I really wanted to hear all your ideas and what you would like to see from me in 2009. Man, I got some great ideas now. Thank you.

One of the top things you wanted was original paintings and for them to be affordable... so to do that I'm taking 25 people for my brand new VIP Mystery original 8" by 10" acrylic painting of the month club...man that was tough getting that out...lol

so here's the deal $39.95 a month and every month you'll get a original, unique, mystery 8X10 painting

8x10's usually go for $80 - $100 so you can see the value of the monthly club, and the reason I can only take 25 orders for this.

The fun part is you'll never know what your gonna get but you will be able to tell me what your favorite colors are and what you'd like to have me paint, mermaids, fairies, flowers, etc... that way I can custimize for each of you :)

it's kinda like getting a christmas gift every month.

go and claim your spot now: http://artbynatalie.com/mystery

Talk Soon!
Love,
--Natty

0 comments: