Photobucket

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Greetings from Parker

I'm "That Guy"

Greetings all.

I kind of had a little rough start to the new year but things are starting to look up. I really don't know what I would have done if i didn't have people in my life who cared. A series of unfortunate events made me sit back and think about my life and how I need to get back focused on the bigger picture. It just seemed like everything came down on me all at once. It was a lot to handle. We don't need details, just know that things are looking better than before. I'm now considering not doing the acting/modeling thing just because I really need to focus on making money. Who knows, it may come to me anyway while I'm not pursuing it. Part time jobs aren't cool so I'm now looking for a full time gig. Anywho, I've been keeping busy designing my logos for my t-shirts and accessories. Yep, I'm still working on it. I kind of took a break from it for a while, but now i'm back on the grind.

In other news, I'm starting to work with runway magazine as an account exectutive. Right now I am working on getting vendors for the Oscars gifting suite in February. Things are starting to turn around slowly but surely. 2008 was great for me. I met a lot of interesting folks and have opened doors of new possibilities. Hopeuflly 2009 will bring greater opportunities for me becasue lord knows i need them. Fun times! Wish me luck!

Here's a music video that i'm in and yes, i'm THE DUDE! lol. i'm a video hoefessional now. the song is pretty sweet too. tell me what you guys think.


Paola Jean - "Featherlight" Director: David Wong from David Wong on Vimeo.

0 comments: