Photobucket

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Natalie's "Be my valentine" sale

So many of your fellow subscribers have been writing me and thanking me for the emails I've sent out over the last few months since being out of the BB house... that I'm having a hard time keeping up with them all.

So I'd like to publicly take the time to tell everyone...

YOU'RE WELCOME :)

I'm always happy to share new and exciting stuff with you... and besides, I'm sure you'd do the same for me.

(Us positive folks need to stick together)

--------------------
I NEED YOUR HELP
--------------------

Don't worry, everything is OK. This is actually going to be fun.

Here's the scoop: over the next 7 days I'm gonna be holding a "Be my valentine" sale.

Here's how you can help... in 2009 I'm all about spreading the love.

you can help spread the love with me by picking up a valentine's day gift for yourself or a loved one... at 50 - 75 % (almost) everything in my whole store.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Order ANY special For 50 - 75% Off And Get 4 Free Bonuses!
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

If the 50 - 75% discount isn't enough to have you heading to my specials area, these three free gifts will surely do the trick:

* Bonus 1: 5 x 7 " auto-graphed photo! ($15 value!)

* Bonus 2: Handmade Beaded Bookmark ($20 value)

* Bonus 3: NEVER BEFORE OFFERED: YOU'll Be my valentine :)
-- I'll send you a personal 5 x 7 hand drawn pastel valentine's day card. (value: how can you put a price on this!)

* Bonus 4: PRIORITY SHIPPING.
-- As long as your order is in no later than midnight on jan 23rd, I'll have time to get your valentine to you by valentines day <3 (value: priceless)

WHEW!

That's a lot of goodies ...and you get it all FREE when you order any of the amazing specials for 50 - 75% off.

go here now and now and claim your art before it's gone.

http://artbynatalie.com/specials.php

Talk Soon,
Love,
--Natalie

PS: The 2 youtube papertowel paintings are up in the special's area too :) and a very special painting that's featured on my web site's home page. anyway more about that later... keep an eye out for more videos and creations during this 7 day Extravaganza!

0 comments: