Photobucket

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Steven's Labor Day Weekend Opinion Blog

Alright, so here goes with some more of my opinions...

First off, was that double eviction show exciting or what? I had some friends over to watch and we were litterally on the edge of our seats and then jumping and screaming for joy everytime someone won a compeition. Very glad to see Michelle go, I think it is definately a good move for Team Dan. I am sure I will get some heat for the next statement but I was SO glad to see Keesha beat Jerry in HOH. I know a lot of people have mixed feelings about Keesha, I still love her to death and was so glad she won and put Ollie up(although she has made some bad moves in the past and let her emotions rule her at times she did the right thing on thursday.) I was so excited for Dan to win POV I was litterally standing up and yelling at the TV. Did you see what a different player he is when he wants to win a competition, he had his game face on and kicked ass.

Here is some opinions on Ollie, I think had Ollie not been evicted when he was that Big Brother should have issued him a penalty nomination for his actions last week. How about his childish walk out of the house, has he done anything to make himself look good, ever? His fit in the back yard, throwing and breaking things was probably the most rediculous display of NO self control I have seen all season. I would love to rant and rave about his remarks (calling Memphis a F*****) but I think it speaks for itself and no reason to even waste my time typing any more about my disgust for him and his character. I think his family should be very embarresed for him.

Once again I would like to express my thanks and gratitude to all the fans that have remarked on my representation as a gay man on TV. I sincerely take every single compliment to heart and I am so thankful that the Gay and Lesbian community as well as many from the strait community were so happy with how I came across to viewers. I tried my best to just be me and I am so glad that it came across in a positive way!

Lastly, I haven't been watching the Feeds, did Jerry really win HOH? What is going to happen now? I fear he will be putting up Keesha and Dan, that is my guess anyway. I guess only so many things can go the way we want them to, going to be another interesting week!!

EVERYONE HAVE A SAFE AND FUN LABOR DAY WEEKEND!!

Oh and Suck it Bitches ;)

0 comments: