Photobucket

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Big Brother w/ Marcellas: Stupid Is As Stupid Does


"Stupid is as stupid does." Forrest Gump uttered one of the most famous lines in recent movie history. This week on Big Brother 10 a lot of stupid things were done and a whole lot more were said. Now I am not one to call the House Guests stupid. I know what it's like to be there. I know what it's like to make a mistake... To do something that at the time seemed so smart or kind or just, only to have it blow up in your face and to have to deal with the aftermath for years to come. Yes, I'm the guy who didn't use the veto.

I had the power to save myself and didn't take it. I trusted the wrong people. And I paid for it with my shot at $500,000. I would have won Big Brother 3 had I made it to the end. The only person left who may have beat me was Jason. And I never would have allowed him to get to the end.

For the rest click here

0 comments: