Photobucket

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Crazy James Blog Post

The Blaster Blog

Richmond, VA

So for the past month I have been on a roller coaster ride. It's hard to explain to people what my life has been and where it is headed. (Bullshit) I know where I am going and what the fuck I want to do. I want to travel, I want to party, I want to write. I want people to feel the energy of only living once and taking all chances that come your way. I feel like I have been neglecting my writing and my stories. I think I heard the best line in awhile, "I have been drinking like a great american writer." Fuck that could be the damn truth in my life. I mean maybe I am drinking alot because for once I can party and have the a fucking really good time. Not to say I haven't been having a good time prior to my life after Reality TV and just so happens life is the most extreme it has been in a moment. I fucking love it. Richmond opened my eyes in the sense I have been a Debbie Downer and that I need to once again take the charge and amp up my life again. Keep the party alive but distribute that energy into working and bicycling.

Continue reading here

0 comments: