Photobucket

Friday, June 20, 2008

BB9 Jen posts a new blog

Hello Everyone.....

Sorry it has taken me so long to update you all, but I have been VERY busy and I barely have time to write this! So......as many of you have heard, I LOST MY CAMERA! I didn't have the chance to upload any of my Big Brother pics to my computer either before I lost it. Yikes! However, my mom made me a CD of all the BB9 pics from the finale and wrap party so I can upload those so you all can see!

Ryan took me on a romantic cruise to the Eastern Caribbean (Turks and Caicos, Half Moon Cay, San Juan, and St. Thomas) via the Carnival Liberty and we had a BLAST! It was hard to avoid the many fans on the cruise, being that you are stuck on a cruise ship! Everyone we met was amazing! Shout out to all the folks from good ol' Oklahoma....Ryan, Mackenzie, Robert, Jordan, and everyone else from the Sooner state whose names we have forgotten...sorry :( Also shout out to Sara and Benji from Huntington, WV! Love you guys, stay strong! Shout out to Lisa and Peter from Vancouver, Canada....Ryan DOESN'T hate all Canadians! Crazy times we had on that ship....thanks for the pictures! And last but certainly not least, the priests from Champaign, IL......be ready for the phone call to marry us when we get engaged!

So yeah, day before our cruise ended, I lost my camera. I think I left it sitting on the Disco Bar. However, we had a wonderful time, despite. We spent a lot of time in the piano bar with our friend, Vince, the piano man from Wisconsin! He is by far, the best! Other than that, we shopped....no, no ring yet, but we looked and Ryan got a little education in diamonds! We laid out and soaked up some rays of course! We had a suite room with a balcony and thought the food was okay. The shows and comedians were great too! The people, the islands, and the company of each other is what made this cruise the BEST! This was my first cruise EVER, so if you have never been on one, I highly recommend it!

There's even More Here

0 comments: