Photobucket

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Behind The Lens with Kail & Natalie

From TheRealDeal:

Wow, what a trip. What a shoot. What a nice little vacation.

So after season 8 ended, I was in contact with Kail because she was interested in doing some photos. I was planning a trip up to Washington at that time to see my pathetic Rams play the Seahawks in Sept, and so I told her I'd be in her area. So she suggested we make a stop over at Rainbow, and so we did.

My girlfriend and I ended up making it an Oregon trip instead.

Also, while waiting for Sept to come around, Season 9 was going on and I just fell in love with Natalie. She was one of my favs from her season. I just loved her positive attitude and spirit. Maria loved her too. We rooted for her. I know, I know, she did some naughty things in the house, but her personality rose above all that for me and we just saw passed all that. And I loved her competitiveness. I LOVED her studying everything. Just like our Jedi Janey! :) :)

Lots more here

0 comments: