Photobucket

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Crazy James Is Living In Paris

Crazy James Blog Post

So it is day three in Paris and my bicycle is built. No word yet from the artist collective that I had gotten excepted into yet. To be honest I am kinda worried we are not going to find a place to live. Shits alot easier with one person. I mean yesterday when I was looking for the bike shop I left Faith alone for 10 minutes and already I was approached by a group of older guys to go drink. I love faith and traveling alone is exactly that lonely. But at the same time it makes you wonder how much harder or how much easier a situation could be.

On another note Faith is getting sick. I think it is because we are going through a detox of sorts. I haven't drank anything besides water since arriving in France. I have been to busy glaring up at the old buildings and listening in amusement to people talk. I love that they look down upon Americans, fuck I would to. I laugh at their jokes they make about my hair and about my culture. I am the same way, you just have to roll with it. I will learn french soon enough and then these kids are gonna get some.

I am currently staying in a run down hotel in the 2nd Arrisondment. It is in a mian muslim part of the town so I completely do not fit in. Great, not only am I white, but I am American, and I have tattoos. I might as well carry a sign that says I am the devil. Oh well it sure is funny seeing the stink face from these people.

More to come.

xoxox

James

0 comments: