Photobucket

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Head of Household #8: Jerry


I am so fortunate to have been blessed with a wonderful family. Being the patriarch of such beautiful people adds meaning to the value of life. These four individuals that are remaining are my last obstacle to my winning big brother ten. I have learned to respect them all, yet I want to win the game. I thank God for my health and hope that Joanne and I have many good years in front of us. I will always be her knight in shining armor.

Please bless the troops around the world and the veterans that have given their lives and limbs because of their love of country we live free.

The abandoned animal shelter in Tomball,TX has been in existence for about five years and has adopted out about 3500 cats and dogs. It is a no kill shelter and such a pleasure to experience. If anyone wishes to support this shelter please do so and say Jerry sent you.

God bless each and every person.

j

0 comments: