Photobucket

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fans wanna know........ from Natalie

How I have been doing and what I'm up to. Well life is great:) I've been going after some more dreams of mine, like pursuing an art career. Every day I paint and working hard on my new gallery. I get alot of messages from people getting a little upset because i haven't responded to them........pleasssssseeeeeeee dont take it personally and get upset!! I get alot of messages and it is very hard to make everyone happy and to keep up with everyone! I don't copy and paste at all! So when you hear from me, its me actually thinking and typing you a message. I really love all my fans and want to make everyone happy. I've also been making fans personal paintings of their kids and family. Which is alot of fun for me because I love to share my art and make people happy. I just want everyone to know that I am trying my hardest to respond to you all and I love all of you so much. Life is pretty demanding after being on BB:) Everyone and their mother and father wants to meet me, go here, go there! Unfortunately Im not able to go any where. Matty wants me to visit, Baller wants me to visit, ryan wants me to visit, Parker wants me to come to wrap party, family wants me to go to california...Man oHHH man i could really use a twin right now. I wish I could go to the BB10 wrap party but Im not going to be able to go:( Its time for me to focus on what I want to do for the rest of my life and focus on being successful and fullfilling more of my dreams. So thats what Ive been up to just painting, opened gallery in salem oregon and finally got y online store up and running. So if any one would like something from me just go to artbynatalie.com and I have paintings, autographed photos, stuff I wore on Big Brother, beaded jewelry, posters and alot more still to come. So check back with the online store daily as I will be adding items daily. I am no longer going to be selling on ebay, at least for now. So check out my site instead. I had to do something for all my out of state fans. Thank you so much for continuing to love, care about me and what I'm up to:) I love you all so much!!!

Love, Natty

0 comments: