Photobucket

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sheila's Memorial Day Blog

Sheila's Memorial Day Blog

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memorial Day

Hi, I hope everyone had a nice weekend. I want to thank all my fan's for my EBAY auction!! Thank's to you guy's i did really well!! Look, out for the photo's from Real Deal of Evel Dick and I on Ebay this weekend.

Evel Dick is only signing a few. The weekend was great!! Had a blast. Went out with some friend's, David from the Foo Fighter's had a small party at the club, Brian from the band Hole was there, It was great seeing him again. Speaking of band's. I need to send out a big apology to the guy's in Rhino Bucket!!!! The guy's in this band did not sign up for BB. There very talented musician!!! I have so much respect for them!! the hardest working Rock Band out there!! I only wish them success!! Georg, please forgive me,i never said anything to hurt you, are anyone in your band!! I want all the fan's to know the book is being looked at by two big publisher's. Wish me luck!!Look out for me on Shree&Baby Radio show on Sat 5-31-08, Life is good, Just so happy to be home!!! Love Sheila

0 comments: