Photobucket

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Check out The Real Deal's post on Lunch W/ Chelsia & Sheila

Lunch With Chelsia Hart & Sheila Kennedy

Some people were asking about this, so I thought it would make for a good first blog over here at my new home.

So, I wanted to drop off Chelsia's pictures for her because she needs them for (insert personal information here), and so we made a time and place to do the exchange.

We were to meet at The Grove in Los Angeles. She suggested grabbing a bite to eat, and I agreed. I mean, come on, lunch with Chelsia??

Sheila also wanted copies of her pictures I had done with her and Evel Dick, so I called her up and told her to meet me at The Grove. I told her Chelsia would be there and she was actually excited to hear that. Wow... lunch with Sheila and Chelsia?? My life just turned surreal.

We ate at the Cheesecake Factory. Good food. Good fun.

Well, since these girls hadn't seen each other since the wrap party, they were pretty exited to catch up and gossip like a mo fo. And where did that leave me?

Click above link for more

0 comments: