Photobucket

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

From the Blog of Alex

SUMMA SUMMA TIME-WORK and the JERSEY SHORE

Hey Everybody. Hope all my fans all over the world from America, to Canada, to London, to Spain, to Germany are doing well and getting ready for the summer.

Things are getting back to real reality and not just TV show reality. I have been back home now for over 2 months and back to work. This is the season in my business world where work takes over my life. So i would just like to apologize to all my fans that I haven't been on as much and talking to you as much as you would like. In the mobile world May and June are the busiest months of the year for private parties. Every week I have over 15 jobs and it takes its toll. I love what I do and I want to let everyone know and to be able to see what I do. I will be posting actual videos of some parties that customers have given me the ok for, and showing little snip bits of the performances. I hope you enjoy them and get a kick out of them as I will be acting wacky and crazy just like I was on the show at some pts.

I will be putting up the seawave on my myspace where Daniele(BB8) was in NY for my bros party that week.


Last week I was actually in vegas and had a great time. I was vipin, it up everywhere and anywhere lol. Im sorry I do not have any pics, this is because I left my charger to my cam at home and went there with a dead digital cam. I do apologize. I dont know but I promise you I had more fun then matty, even though he'll say his weekend was better.

For people who live in nyc or jersey, I will be down the shore in Belma on vertain weekends that I will be taking a day or two for my self since I do have a summer house, so I'm sure e i will see peeps at Djais, Headliners, Bar A, Neptunes or somewhere on the beach at some point.


Hope everyone is doing well, and If anyone else would like something from the show or an autographed shirt let me know.

Love yas,

Alex BB9

0 comments: