Photobucket

Monday, May 19, 2008

Nat's Myspace blog post

Living in the Big Brother House

Hi friends!! Since I'm having a hard time replying to all your emails, thankyou for all of them by the way. I've decided to write a few blogs about me and my experience on Big Brother 9

Living in the Big Brother house was the most exciting yet toughest thing I've ever done in my life. I'm so honored and blessed for Big Brother to give me a chance to just be me, meet america and try to win 500K. I will never forget this experience for the rest of my life, so many great memories:) While living in the house I felt alone and yet thers cameras everywhere so you know your not alone, but you still feel alone. Thank God for Adam and Ryan being in the house they sure were nice and fun to be around:) Sometimes the boys and I would sit around and discuss how many people were on the live feeds or watching on tv, we never imagined life like this with all these fans!! I think i even said 10 at one point! Haa way more than that:)LOL. It really doesn't feel like people are watching even though you are aware of the mic and camera's. Sometimes you'd hear the cameras move , follow you...kinda creepy. I love it though:) Get use to it after awhile, no big deal. One big, long slumber party!

I loved being on Big Brother 9! Out of all the seasons I audition for Big Brother 9 and am chosen after a long process! Thankyou God and BB for the experience of a life time. So many great times to share. Some of my favorite compitions are the disco ball endurance comp which lasted 5 hours. I figured I might as well live it up and chill because when am I ever gonna hang on a disco ball like this ever again, might as well enjoy the ride while it lasts. The very first power couple competition was a total adrenaline rush, first night on tv , competeing, partenerd up with someone you've never met, I loved it. The POV angel and flyer comp is another one of my favorites of course! Me and Matty were on the block and had to win. If not we'd be going home. It was such an elaborate and beautiful set. I loved flying in the air, so much fun. My all time favorite moment in the bb house is playing hide and seek with Adam, Ryan, Matt, Joshuah. I watched them online they are absolutly hysterical. I had no idea my knee was sticking out that bad....I mean that was just bad, alot of knee...the whole knee. Meanwhile the boys are pretending to look for me and guessing where I am. Im thinking great they have no idea where I am I better stay still. All of the guys are laughing saying pranks on her this time, hahahah very funny guys. Their right it's hilarious:)

Stay tuned for more later...thankyou,

Natty

0 comments: