Photobucket

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

James' Blog Post

The Mystery of Life and the Exploration of the Unknown.

Close your eyes.
Take a deep breath.

It has been nearly two weeks since I have completed the TV show. My life has forever been changed. My person and my soul has now been created into a character. My feelings toward life are still the same but I tend to wonder has my course been affected. I have still not left Los Angeles to return for my bicycle trip, yet I have been offered to create my bicycle trip into an adventure for all to see. I love all the people that support me for me. It's hard to encompass how much passion people still have for the right to live. So many people are telling me that they have sold their belongings and are now traveling. It feels so damn good to know people are exploring this world. It's massive and its lands and people are something everybody needs to see.

Since I have been out of Reality TV world it seems like I have entered a very surreal life. I have to ask myself "How did I get here?" and each step I make could lead me to a very different path than the one before. I understand that this was the case before I got involved with this TV bullshit, that every step and action has a positive and negative reaction. I just have to amplify the positive in hopes of achieving more positive. I have to justify why I am doing certain things such as staying in Los Angeles for an extended period of time. I think I can do a lot of good right now. But than again maybe its a pipe dream. But your soul knows where to lead you. You can feel sometimes the energy pull you in the direction you need to go. I am officially letting the positive energy pull me just as I did on the bicycle trip.

Click above link for more

0 comments: