Photobucket

Friday, May 23, 2008

Interview With Big Brother 9 Winner Adam Jasinski

RealityShack

After surviving the danger of almost being eliminated first, Adam walked away with the whole game. Here he talks about how he pulled that off and what he would have done differently.

Congratulations on winning Big Brother 9! The general consensus among viewers (judging by the message boards) was that you were a lock once you got to the final four because you played such a smart game. Were you as confident in the outcome as we were?

You know, you always worry. You have to. Ryan definitely played a great game, there's no question. But I was pretty confident about the way I played the game. No matter what happened in the end, walking out of the house one of the last two, never getting evicted, I felt like I had already won regardless who the jury gave the money to.

Going in, did you have any idea they were going to spring the couples twist on you guys? And looking back - do you think the couples twist helped you or do you feel you'd have won regardless?

I think the couples twist probably helped me, when I look back. I was really able to take that initial negativity and turn it into a positive for myself. It was kind of the spark that set my game in motion. I don't know what would have happened if the whole game was singles from the get.

Just to get this out of the way - I know you've expressed regret about your unfortunate word choice that was aired early in the season. Everyone misspeaks occasionally, but lucky for us we don't have our every word recorded and dissected. Were you surprised at how controversial that became?

Click above link for more

0 comments: