Photobucket

Thursday, May 1, 2008

“I Was One of the Most Sane People in There!” – An Interview with Big Brother 9’s Crazy James

by David Bloomberg -- RealityNewsOnline

Photobucket

James may be crazy, but he still thinks he’s saner than the bunch of houseguests he was cooped up with! In this exclusive RealityNewsOnline interview, what does James have to say about his strategy, what he would do differently if he could, and his future relationship with Chelsia – among a variety of other topics? Read on to find out!

As you’ll see, James didn’t know much about Big Brother coming into the game, but he picked up on things in a hurry. Read on to find out what he thought of the game and some of his fellow houseguests, among other answers to questions you want to know about.

RealityNewsOnline: Hi, James, and thanks for taking the time to talk to us here at RealityNewsOnline! Let’s start at the beginning. Did you have a specific planned strategy coming into the game?

James: When I got into Big Brother, I really didn’t have any strategy. I didn’t watch Big Brother before, so I went into it a little naïve. But once I got in, I got partnered with Chelsia, who had a ton of strategy, so I think that kind of wiped off on me.
Click Here

RNO: So then, what strategy did you use once you got in the house?

James: Once I was there, I was going to make people laugh and become the entertainment for the show and the houseguests. I wanted to bring the good energy to the house and if I could keep that coming, they would hopefully realize they wanted to be with people who made the time in the house better for them.

RNO: What did you think of the couples twist?

James: With the couples twist, I thought it implemented a whole new life for the game. I had to watch what Chelsia was doing. I thought it was pretty good but also thought it was cheesy. I kind of wanted to play the game alone but I’m also kind of glad I got partnered with her – it made it a little easier for me.

RNO: What would you do differently if you had it to do over again?

James: I would probably not have evicted Matt and lied to the houseguests. When I won the veto, I would have kept it the same and evicted Ryan. I think not working with matt was one of my downfalls.

RNO: At what point did you decide to vote for Adam instead of Ryan?

Click above link for more

0 comments: