Photobucket

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Your questions answered by Nat

Life has been keeping me busy and happy:) About 3 weeks ago I ran into my old boss and he was like Nat will you please come back to work:) So of course I got my bikini barista job back and I love it:) I mean I did miss all my old regular customers, coffee and the girls I worked with. Plus it's cool because everyday people are asking me for my autograph, picture, questions and even bringing in newspaper articles for me to sign:) It's wonderful!

Your probably not going to get as many emails from me now. LOL I swear I think I write more than I talk. LOL

I've had some requests to make a video of me reading aloud some of my fan mail so I finally found the time to make a few different video's. If you want, you can email me some questions & comments for some upcoming video's.

Enjoy these new video's:
http://www.youtube.com/user/NATALIALYNN

Thank you for appriciating all of my online efforts :) Lots of love and God Bless:)

--Natty

0 comments: