Photobucket

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Dick @ Mardi Gras

Hotels.com fucked up my reservation and didn't book me in on the correct night. So, I was without a room last night. All they did was want to avoid any blame for the situation, because all the rooms here are sold out. So, instead of trying to fix the situation, they put me on hold forever and of course we all know when fucks like that put you on hold trying to cover their ass, what happens? Yes, I was disconnected each time. FUCK THEM.

I am staying at the Royal Sonesta. I am not telling you this so you can stalk me, lol... But I am telling you this because the staff here on the other hand, called every hotel within 50 miles trying to get me taken care of until they could put me in a room, any room after the first guest checked out, until they can put me in my room. They put me in a very nice room at about 4-4:30 and couldn't have been nicer about the situation. So, I just wanted to publicly say thank you to the staff here for everything they did to try their best to accomodate me and to say, again... FUCK YOU to hotels.com and let them know that they can suck my dick as they did absolutely nothing to try and help me out because of their error.

So, when you come to New Orleans and want to party, check out the Royal Sonesta, it is a nice hotel with a great staff, with very reasonably priced balcony rooms overlooking Bourbon Street and another bonus about the place is that it is directly across the street from Rick's Caberet, which has some fucking smokin' hot girls working there. (trust me on this one, ok?)

Speaking of which, I need to get some beads for the next few days, so I can see my fill of boobies for this trip...

And I will be over in Renny's neck of the woods for her Grand Marshalling duties. So, if anyone wants to meet me there, wherever the hell that is... come on down.
I'll let you know after I speak with her today.

And I am open for suggestions of a time and place down here on Bourbon Street. and if you wouldn't mind posting any suggestions under this blogs comments, it will be easier and then you can fight amongst yourselves and work it out too.

Now for Daytona... I think I arrive on Friday and will be there until I go see Motley Crue in Orlando and leave from there the next day... Or maybe I will go to Disneyworld and back to Daytona for the weekend, I don't know yet....

If you haven't already figured it out, I just go.... wherever it is that I end up is a mystery even to me. But again, when I figure it out, I will let you know.

So, if you are in the area, come out and have a drink with me, here or there and maybe somewhere inbetween, who the hell knows... but I am usually ready to go home after 2 weeks no matter where I have been, so...

Hope to see you out, hope to see some of your boobs out and hope to never see some of your boobs out (hair around the nipples is not sexy, no matter what anyone tells you.

EvelFuckinDick

0 comments: