Photobucket

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Natalie answers your questions

Hey!

Thanks everyone who's been showing up to my webchats! It's been really fun getting to know all of you:)

We're gonna do another webchat this...

Wednesday November 26th @ 7pm PST / 10 PM EST

go to: http://artbynatalie.com/chat

make sure to register a ustream account and start following my channel on there :)

---------------------------------
YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED
---------------------------------

Here's a few common questions I got from our last few chats.

Q.) Am I in Love with Matty, or do I talk to him, or have we visited after the show....etc?

A.) NO...to all of the above...LOL

Q.) What am I up to now?

A.) THIS is what i'm up to... my main focuses are my artwork and building my fan base :) I'm making most of my income now from my online efforts.

(Thanks for being an awesome loyal fan btw)

Q.) Who do I stay in touch with from the BB9 House.

A.) Adam, Parker, Ryan, Jen, Amanda, Shiela (via email), James, & Alex. no one else really.

Q.) When am I going to be on TV again?

A.) Well...I dunno really. I have this cbs contract which prevents me from doing any tv until april 09. I have a few ideas and am totally open to being on the next BB all stars, if they have another one.

---------------------------------------
CHECK THIS OUT
---------------------------------------

so I just set up a twitter account.
go check it out and follow me on there:

http://twitter.com/chattynatty

alright so thanks again,

cya at the chat on wednesday and I hope to hear some new questions from everyone ;)

Talk Soon!
Love,
--Natty

0 comments: