Photobucket

Friday, November 28, 2008

EvelDick Behind Bars.... and a chat

Well the time has arrived....

I will have an idea of what direction and where my life is headed around the first of the new year. It has been hard and stressful when you don't have any idea where your life will be in even a month. But I do see how fortunate I am and I do appreciate the position that I am in.

More so, i should say that I appreciate the position I am in, because of all of you. For without you, I would be back working in a club somewhere right now. You have afforded me the chance to make some money with the webcasts, which were VERY successful by the way. I was told they were some of the most watched webcasts on the internet! And Real Player is very happy with how they went and I will be up in Seattle to talk with them about next season when I go with Dani to see the Jets play the Seahawks on 12-21.

The pilot I shot "EvelDick Behind Bars" has been received very well by the industry people involved and that will be pitching the show to the networks. Fifteen meetings with fifteen different networks have been scheduled over the next month and everyone is excited about the show. And the actors strike couldn't have come at a better time, now they will be looking for more reality based shows for their schedules.

If you are behind on all of this, the show is like kitchen nightmares, but it will be me and not Chef Ramsey, and it will be in bars and clubs across the country, not in restaurants.

The stars and planets are aligning and it seems as I am on the way to having my own show soon. So, keep your middle fingers up and wish me fuck (which is way better than luck) and I could be pissing you off on TV again soon.

I will be having a chat this week, I just need to check with nowlive to see when they can have me in the studio. i will let you know as soon as I hear from them. But think tues, wed around 7 or so pacific time.

That's it....

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and don't kill anyone before Xmas.

EvelDick

0 comments: