Photobucket

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Life is Good for Memphis

What is up everyone,It has been awhile since I have updated everyone in my life so its about time. The past couple months have been amazing. I have been traveling around seeing old friends and family. I bought the truck I always wanted a 1970 box bronco, the truck and I will be featured in the Jan issue of Bronco Driver Magazine so look out for that. I have been spending time with a good friend who is a philanthropist he is in Africa now feeding the hungry check out his blog he is an amazing guy. www.scottlazerson.wordpress.com I have a couple more trips planned then back to work, I will be in Memphis this weekend then Brian Dan and I will be in Vegas, finally the weekend after Thanksgiving. I have had a lot of people ask about autographed pics if you send me a self addressed envelope with pic and stamp I will sign pics for you.

Memphis Garrett
1354 N Harper suite 411
West Hollywood CA 90046
Until next time you guys are awesome Later Memphis

0 comments: